Navitas Professional: A day in the life of a PY student
Navitas Professional Sydney hosted a 'Day-in-a-life' of a Professional Year student for agents of what it would feel like being our student.
The workshop covered:
- Student experience site tour at our new Sydney Hyde Park location
- Overview and updates on our new program developments and benefits to students
- Elevator Pitch - delivered by our experienced trainer, Mike Kennedy
- An insights presentation on Navitas Professional's best practice internship placement process
- Q&A session and 'meet and greet' to get to know the trainers and our Sydney team.
These workshops were enthusiastically attended, with many agents complimenting us on the professionalism of our team.
An oriental lunch brought the workshops to a close. Agent feedback had been positive and Navitas Professional Sydney have now organised the next agent workshop: 'Building Winning Teams', on 6 July 2017.
Interested on how you and your counsellors can build an effective team to provide the best service to your students? Register now via firstname.lastname@example.org.